Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Zohara's First Blog

Agenda
Blog corrections
Reader's Workshop
STAR testing
HW RJ 5.2 Read
for 20-30 minutes and record.


Today, in class we started with STAR testing. Then, people came up to get iPads. Next, the class became mostly silent. During the moment, there wasn't much going on, and surprisingly no one has made any type of disturbance yet. Ms. Nakada read the people who needed to show her their binder reminders, and sadly my name was called, but I'm not that surprised. If I'm being honest, I'm kinda mad that Denise picked me, because I was really unprepared, and I can already tell Ms. Nakada is going to have a lot to correct. Luckily today was a short day so I wouldn't have to spend too much time on this. I then see that Ms. Nakada started coming around to check Binder Reminders/Reading Journals, and I got a little worried because I didn't know if I had everything that met the standard. Kids then started getting up and putting away their iPads. Behind me, Ashley started messing around with someone behind her, because, like, why wouldn't she. A few minutes later, the class started getting loud again, and kids started packing up. Whilst they were doing so, Ms. Nakada was explaining to read at least 20 mins per night. The bell rang, then I started to dread my next class. Okay that's the end of this blog. It kind of sucked, but I tried. I hate you Denise... just kidding. I still love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...