Monday, September 16, 2019

Denise's First Blog

Agenda
New seats 
Blog corrections
Q Q Song
Book talks
Reader's workshop
HW RJ 5.1 read/record for 20-30 min.

Today, in Ms. Nakada class we did the quote, question, and song of the week.

Quote: "You get tough like me and you don't get hurt. You look out for yourself and nothing can touch you." Dallas Winston The Outsiders.

Question: How should you/parents handle a bad progress report?

Song: "Fast Car" Tracy Chapman

Ms. Nakada talk about the time she got a C in one of her classes, so her parents didn't allow her to use her phone. While the kids where listening to the song of the week, I looked behind me and I saw Henry with his pencil in his mouth. It was nasty, but it's alright because I do the same thing when I get bored. When the song finished, I was super shocked that David didn't clap like he always does. The class got their new books today; they can choose any book that are on the shelves or any of their choice. Ashley came up to me and started to laugh at me but idk why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...