Monday, September 23, 2019

Henry's first blog

AGENDA
Blog corrections
Q Q song
"The Poverty Myth"

HW RJ 6.1 Read
For  20-30 min & record
Book Project Due Friday





First, the students wrote down the agenda, and I don't know why Ryan was laughing at me. Then, they took out their reading journals and wrote the quote of the week: "Until I feared I would lose it, I never loved to read. One doesn't love to breathe." Scout Finch To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee. The question of the week: "Do you read banned books? " After that, we watched a video about it. While the video was playing, Ms. Nakada was checking the journals. Also, we listened to the song of the week "Mr. Roboto" STYX. My favorite lyric was, "thank you Mr. Roboto." Next, we were working on our essay basics. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...