Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Ryan's First Blog

Agenda
Blog Corrections
Reader's workshop
Essay Basics

HW RJ 6.2 Read
for 20-30 minutes
& record

I sat down in my seat, and I already knew I was gonna be picked. I got kinda mad when Henry picked me for the blog, when he said Maria, and then said my name again. Ms. Nakada was checking songs of the week, quotes of the week and questions of the week. After that, Henry kept on bugging me and laughing at me. Yesterday, we learned about "Reading Banned Books." I was kinda hoping I got picked on Wednesday because I could have written the blog on Wednesday but not read it on Thursday because there is Academy Day. I was kinda surprised when Ms. Nakada told us that The Outsiders was banned!! Alright, the bell rang, and I gotta go to music. BYEEE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...