Thursday, September 5, 2019

Jenny's First Blog :)

Agenda 

Blog-corrections
RJ
English scores
Hw-RJ 3.3 T.O. p.119-130

During 5th period, in Ms. Nakada's class, we started off on correcting David's Blog. As David was reading his blog, I kepted on praying that he wouldn't choose me so, after he was done reading he was looking around the room to see who he would pick. He picked Chianti at first, and I saw the look she had. She was nervous, and looked annoyed at David. Then, after, he changed his mind, and he looked at me and said, "Jennifer!" I was so mad at him, because I kept telling him to not choose me, and he did. As I came and sat down, David kept on bugging me to choose Jason, and I said no. Anyways, Ms. Nakada started telling us to take out our Reading Journals and start talking to each other about what happened in Chapter 7. Next, our class started taking annotations about The Outsiders; how Bob drinks too much and how Sandy is pregnant. Then, Ms. Nakada asked Ashley, "Was that you?" because someone burped. Ashley responded with laughter, "No." I just kept on drinking my water, confused about what was going on. Then, Ms.Nakada looked at me and said "gross." She continued on teaching our class and told us to take out or notebook for English and started writing our assignments we did in the class and our scores. David came up to me and gave me my sumer passport and asked me, "how's the blog?" and told him it's going good. I told him that you're mean and he said "Nah."

After that, I just talked to Alejandra for a minute or two. I just started taking a break from the blog and going onto Schoology to check my grade in this class and of course you know I got an A. I'm so proud of myself because usually I don't do hw or anything. Anyways, I'm done with this blog, so bye :).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...