Monday, September 16, 2019

Ms. Nakada's Blog for Quiz Day

Agenda
Blog/corrections
Quiz #1
reader's workshop

HW: Enjoy your weekend!

Today, students came into class and found their seats with the desks turned. After Adrian read his blog, students made a pile at the aisle of binder reminders for me to collect. Then, I passed out the quizzes, and everyone got started.

While students worked on their quizzes, I graded binder reminders and then passed them back at the end of the period. Everyone worked so diligently on the quiz, and hopefully everyone did great!

I will not carry on the tradition of a strange narrative in the blog about student-alien invasions or evil teachers. I just won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...