Thursday, October 24, 2019

Efraiym's Second Blog, again


Agenda 
blog, corrections 
inktober: dizzy
How Many Days?
Reader's workshop
hw RJ 10.4 read for 20-30 min. & record.

     So, after class started I was supposed to read my second blog, but I just wanted to know, what would happen if someone didn't write much? Ms. Nakada seemed  really mad, so I oop, so now I'm re-doing my blog.
      But meanwhile, in class we started Inktober, and then we started to read a book called How Many Days To America, and Ms. Nakada almost cried. After that story, we had to take a test about it, and finally, we started to read 'til the bell rang, so, bye, bye!!!!!, Gotta go to PE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...