Friday, October 18, 2019

Ilia's first blog

Ilia's first blog
Agenda
Blog-corrections
Inktober: ornament
SLC Forms
T.O. Book vs Movie Q.W.

HW RJ 9.4 Read for 20-30 min
Get RJ and SLC forms signed!

Hello my name is Ilia, and today I'm doing the blog. So, Ms. Nakada gives the class six minutes to do Inktober. We have to draw ornament. Then, the time was up, and Ms. Nakada passed out the Student-Let Conferencing paper. After that, Ms. Nakada told us to take backpacks with us, for the Student Led Conference Night, and tell to your mom and dad that she is the best teacher. And then every one got on Schoology, to put their grade on the Student-Led Conferencing form. Then, class started to do the Book vs Movie Q.W., and that was it. A short day for class, and a really long day for me because I have to sit here and do the blog. I hope Daniel is going to do good in his first blog. Alright, here is the bell. Good bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...