Monday, October 21, 2019

Key koorosh H. first blog

Agenda


Blog corrections

 Q.Q. & Song

Inktober: treasure

reader's workshop

HW RJ 10.1 read for 20-30 min. and record.

I know the only way I could get chosen was either by Daniel or Ilia, because they were the only ones who would do it on the first blog, but I am sure I would be not the second to last person who does it. I wasn't mad that Daniel chose me to do the blog or read it to class. I wanted to do the blog the last to choose someone that does the blog and then they can choose me.

Ms. Nakada showed us a video, but I don't know what it was a bout. Then, we did quote of the week. "No one leaves home unless,home is the mouth of a shark" by Warsan Shire. After, we did questions of the week. Next, we did or hear song of the week: "Black Boys on Mopeds." I didn't like it a lot. But I couldn't wait to do the blog so I could do it. Thanks, Daniel, for choosing me even when I didn't wanted to do it now. So, I'm the last person to choose a person who started the blog.

Evil Ms. Nakada ate all the kids. Or did she? Or she forgot the ten kids when they were trying to get away and she tern them into stone when they answer the math question wrong. They finally broke out of the stone they were in the room. They should of moved out as fast as they could but six of them did. The other four did not. They ran out in the hallway they heard Ms. Nakada when she was coming down the hallway. All they had was stone powder, rope, and pizza. They realized the hallway was the same color as the stone powder. They had good amount of time sense she was eating the kids that didn't want to leave the room. So, they had enough time to camofloge them self. When Ms. Nakada came to grab the pizza the students tied here up as fast as they could but when they were running away they noticed something about her hat they got outside and saw someone with a hat controling her. Maybe she wasn't evil and the person controling her was evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...