Thursday, October 10, 2019

Maria's First Blog

Agenda
Blog Corrections
Ink Tober
10 week grades
T.O. book vs movie

Homework
R. J 8.3
Read for 20-30 minutes and record


               Hey there people, ummm this is the very first time I'm doing the blog, so please don't say bad comments about this. Anyway, I'm getting off topic here, so this is what happened during our time in class. Ms. Nakada told Fabian to come to the front of the class to read his blog out loud in front of the class. While I was getting my agenda to write down the class agenda, Fabian said my name, and I was shocked to hear my name. I knew sooner or later that I was about to be called, so I played along with it. Ms. Nakada said to the class to start doing the Inktober for six minutes. Then, when you're finished, take out your English notebook to write down the scores of your English assignments that were passed back to us to write it down. Then, in the end, everyone put their assignments that were passed back in the red folder and passed it to the very corner of the right side of the table. Last but not least, we watched the movie, and for those who didn't finish their essays were to finish it. So, that's it for today. I can't wait for the next person I am going to pick to do the next reading blog. Bye, and have a nice weekend everybody!!!!! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...