Monday, October 14, 2019

Joshua L's first blog

Agenda
Blog. correction
Q. Q. Song
Inktober: Overgrown
T.O. Book v. Movie
HW: RJ 9.1 Read for
20-3 min. & record


            Hi people. I didn't think I was going to get chosen,  but here I am. In the beginning, the class was talking about the Quote of the week. It is a quote by: John Wooden. "Success travels in the company of very hard work. There is no trick, no easy way." Then, we did the Question of The Week. "Should we celebrate Columbus Day?" After that, we heard a song named "Redemption Song" by: Bob Marley. Next, we did Inkotber and watched the movie at the same time. Anyways, thank you Maria. I choose Ila to do the blog. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...