Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Jason's 2nd blog

Agenda
blog corrections
I.A.B screen 1#
writer's workshop
HW NaMoWriMo 47% by tomorrow

Hey guys, today we started off by Ila reading her blog. When she was finished, she called me. I didn't really wanna do the blog, but here I am. Then, Ms. Nakada explained to the class that they would be taking an I.A.B. It was some sort of test. She put the session ID on the board, and passed out everyone's sign-in. The class was very quiet, until it was like 5 minutes left to the bell rings. Then, Ms. Nakada started taking down everyone's percent of their novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...