Friday, December 13, 2019

Daniel's second blog

Agenda:
Blog Corrections
Notebook
Final Corrections
Readers Workshop
Hw: Read... For fun
AR 100%/250,000
words

Hi, my name is Daniel, and I'm pretty  sure that almost no one knows me. As always, we start with blog corrections and after that, Joshua picked me for doing blog. I don't know why. After that, Ms. Nakada told us to clear the desks and take out notebooks and red pens. Students exchange notebooks for the Fall Notebook check. Students check each others work and most of them got 15+ point's on their notes. After Ms. Nakada wrote who got how much points, and then commanded to clean up tables, but to leave the red pens. We will correct our own final test. As I head from the class, lots of student had trouble with their tests. We go over the the test which is worth 50 pts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...