Friday, January 31, 2020

Ashley's Third Blog

Blog corrections
Taking a stand
Lit. Circle
HW:  Have a safe weekend
Book project due 2/7



Hiii guysss. Today, I was chosen to do my third blog, but don't worry, David, I choose you.  Anyways, we started the class with taking a stand and to write about one day you took a stand. Then,  Ms. Nakada asked the class if anybody wanted to share what they wrote.  After that, the students moved the tables for Lit. Circle. After that, Jennifer asked me ''How's the blog?'' I just looked at her, but anyways that was it for today's blog, nothing exciting. The students were reading silently, and Ms. Nakada walked around checking our reading journals. But yeah, like I said, David I choose you. GO DO THAT BLOG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...