Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Ryan's Third Blog

Agenda
Blog·Corrections 
Q.Q Song 
"What's Missing...''
Hw-Rj 6.1 Read 20 - 30 minutes.


So, the class started with the quote of the week which was, "I will not allow my life's light to be determined by the darkness around me."-Sojourner Truth.
After that, Ms. Nakada started talking about yesterday which was Presidents' Day. Then, the class started talking about dental matters or something like that. I'm not paying as much attention because I'm completely zoned out thinking of what to do for this blog. It took me about ten minutes to find the spelling check button and I still can't find it, but it's okay because it's only two words I'm confused about. Okay, so now we're listening to the song of the week which is called "Glory" - Common & John Legend.

Uh, I have no idea who Common is but I do know who John Legend is. This song sounds so motivating and I have no idea what it's talking about. I just realized I went from third person point-of-view to first person view.  Now, they are talking about what the song is about so I'm actually going to pay attention, so brb.

Okay, I'm back. So, the song is a reference to Rosa Parks. Rosendo is calling me a clown but thats alright.

Ms. Nakada passed out papers. Let me see what they are. Be right back, again. Okay, so it's called "Missing from Presidents'Day: The people They Enslaved." I have to read this so brb for like the fourth time again. Nooo the bell rang. Okay, well I guess I gotta go. Uh I pick Ailen okay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...