Friday, March 13, 2020

ilia's 3 blog

Agenda
Blog- Corrections

collect SLL forms

Mental Health Care

Essay Prompt

HW: Stay Connected online!


Hey guys this s Ilia, and this is my third blog, it's a really short day so I will try to do something.
So today we started to talk about Michigan and how they have bad water, then Ms. Nakada told us to breathe it an out, hold and breathe again we were doing that for like a min, I will come back when it's done. Hey Im back and Ms. Nakada told us to wake up at 6 or 7, and we have to do our homework, and how bad it is to sit next to computer, I mean that's the only thing I do, and Im gonna play 13 hours and then do something idk, then she told us to stop watching TV, News and Friends. Now Ms. Nakada talking about a zoom i don't know what's  that. Then Ms. Nakada said we have to go some were and spend time outside. YOU HAVE TO SLEEP! I mean i didn't say that Ms. Nakada told you that. So now avery one started to talk. The day is going fast i think it's because of the sort day;) Nothing is happening right now so Im gonna go be right back.

Alr the bell about to ring good bye take care play game spend a good time with ur family see u guys;)
and I pick Deniel for the next blog, u gonna have to do I in 2 week's.  

5 comments:

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...