Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Ila's First Blog

AGENDA
Blog corrections 
Inktober : Mindless
RJ
T.O. Essays
HW:  RJ 7.2  Read 
for  20-30 min. 
& record.

Hi guys. I'm doing the blog today. I knew I was going to get chosen for the blog today because no one chose me yet until today. I don't really want to do the blog, but that's okay. I think I'll do fine. So, today we are doing Inktober which sounds really fun because you get to show Ms. Nakada your art skills. Everyone was quietly working on their Inktober, but then it was time to move on, but a few people got to show the class what they drew. Then, everyone had to take out their English notebooks for   
 T.O. Essays so we can start are first Body Paragraphs about The Outsiders. Then, Ms. Nakada gave us a hand out for the Essays and what you need to do for The Outsiders. Everyone got up to get an iPad to start their essays that are due on Friday. After she told us that the essay is due on Friday, everyone started working on it so they can get it done. Everyone returned their iPads and sat down. Then, Ms. Nakada said it was time to go. Bye Guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...