Tuesday, October 1, 2019

ROSENDO'S FIRST BLOG


AGENDA
BLOG CORRECTIONS
Q. Q. SONG
INKTOBER: RING
HW RJ 7.1 READ FOR 20 - 30 MIN
AND RECORD

Hi, hello. My name is Rosendo. Today was the first day of Inktober, I was not really ready to do the blog. I was actually kind of surprised I got picked. Anyway, today we heard the song of the week "Keep ya head up" by Tupac Shakur. The song was actually okay. It had a good beat. After that, we did the inking and stuff. She gave us a certain time. Of course, I didn't do it because I was doing the blog. I was hoping to do the ink drawing. It really sounded like fun. Then, I started laughing because Ailen asked Fabian if he had a dad, so I got kinda distracted. Ms. Nakada started showing people how to fold a piece of paper. Well, anyway, I didn't want to do this so GOOD BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...