Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Kalani's First Blog

AGENDA
blog correction
reader's workshop
RJ/book projects


HW Enjoy the weekend.
See you Tuesday.
Inktober starts Tuesday


  Hi, I'm Kalani, if you don't know me, so yeah. Two people came up to share their book projects. Then, everyone was in reader's workshop. When it was reader's workshop, all that was in my head was food and Find Dory. I don't know why Finding Dory was in my head maybe because there was a box in front of me that said Finding Dory. The room was quiet, well at least for the most part. There were also Clorox wipes in front of me. I gave Ms. Nakada my book project, well that was that. I look and I see wooden looking sad and the pyramid of success. Well, this is going to be a short blog, so bye and have a nice life. Oh, and the evil Ms. Nakada ate all the kids. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...