Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Alissia Second Blog

Agenda 
Blog corrections 
Pep-talk from Jason Reynolds
NaNoWriMo 
writers workshop 
Hw: NaNoWriMo 
64% by tomorrow 





Hey, so I guess I am doing the blog today. I am kinda glad that Chianti chose me because I wanted to get this second blog over with. So, today Ms. Nakada passed out a paper out to everyone about Jason Reynolds. Ms. Nakada told the kids that we are gonna do popcorn reading. They finished reading the Pep-talk from Jason Reynolds. Now the kids have to work on I.A.B. testing. When they finish the testing, the kids have to work on their novels on the iPads and they are allowed to listen to music while they write. At this moment, it was very quiet, all you could here is kids typing very hard. We have like eight more minutes until the bell rings. Today is an early day so we get out at 1:30 pm. Now all the kids are packing up there stuff to get ready to leave. Ms. Nakada is now asking the kids their percents and whoever was under 50% had to text their parents. Well, the bell rang, and I've got to go to my sixth period bye:) OH AND I CHOOSE KALANI!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...