Thursday, November 21, 2019

kalani's blog is it' kalani's blog

Blog corrections
"How's your novel?"
I.A.B.  NaNoWriMO
writer's workshop
HW NaNoWriMo
70% by tonight.
Meet in 102/101
tomorrow for write in!

                   Hello, my last name is Jackson if you didn't know. So, everyone was working on their novels. All you could hear was clicks of keyboards all around the room. I look back at Ms. Nakada and see her marathon sweat shirt, 'cause I ran that too. I didn't know what to do, so I was playing with my orange. When I was done playing with that, I started to play with my leg hairs. They felt soft and rough at the same time. Then, I started to play with my glasses. Then, after awhile, I stopped. Well, the bell is about to ring, so good bye. Oh, and good bye again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...