Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Ashley's Second Blog

AGENDA

Blog corrections
NaNoWriMo 
writer's workshop
HW NaNoWriMo 15% 

Hi guys ;) So today, Rosendo picked me to do my second blog, because Zohara wasn't here, but anyways, Ms. Nakada told the class to take out their NaNoWriMo packet out.  After that, Ms. Nakada showed the class her percentage of her story. Next, she told the class to work on their NaNoWriMo, and yeah, that was pretty much it. The class basically just worked on their NaNoWriMo for the rest of the period. I would've been working on mine but, I'm doing the blog for y'all. Ms. Nakada told the class that the students have to at least have 10% or she's calling home.  Lowkey today was boring. Sorry Ms. Nakada, but anyways the bell finna ring oh, and btw I pick Zohara for the blog (sorry).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...