Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Zohara's Second Blog

Agenda 
Blog Corrections
Dia de Los Muertos 2
NaNoWriMo Check in
Writer's Workshop
HW NaNoWriMo
20% tonight

Hi um, today we started with reading a short summary and learned a little bit more about Dia de Los Muertos. Before we started talking about Dia de Los Muertos recently, I used to think of it as more of a sad occasion instead of a celebration. So, I guess I learned something new. Afterward Ms. Nakada explained that by tonight, we should be at 20% on our novels. She then gave us time in class to work on our novels. To be honest, I think I'm a bit behind on the novel, so I got a lot of writing to do tonight, which won't be a problem but it's just a little bit irritating -_-. Well, if I'm being 100% honest I'm really bored, tired, and not very sure what to write about. There's like almost 30 more minutes before class ends, so I'll just wait until something decently interesting to write about happens. I thought about taking a nap, but Ms. Nakada would get mad lol, plus all I could hear was just a bunch of clicking on the keys, so it would've been almost impossible to try to sleep. I was surprised when I looked to my left, to see Ricky finally doing some type of work. I never would've thought that I would see him being decently productive. We went up by 3% overall on our novels and passed period two. That's pretty cool, I guess.
Ms. Nakada started a timer to see how many words we could get, within eight minutes. I fell asleep for like ten minutes, and when I woke up the bell was gonna ring in like five minutes, so I might as well finish the blog now. Okay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...