Friday, November 8, 2019

Camrynn's second blog

Agenda

Blog corrections 
Nano Notes
Writer's Workshop 
HW NaNoWriMo 
40% by Tuesday 

Okay, so first off, I just want to start off by saying Ricky you are a bum for choosing me! Like you could've for surely picked David. Okay, because not how Ms. Nakada is talking about how 
her mom-in-law is a hoarder. Yikes. Now they watching this dude that talk way too much about a hero's journey. Bro Imma make this blog colorful right now. Hold on, this is about to be so cute, Bro. 
Okay, so all I hear right now is keyboards and it's lowkey annoying but anyways. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO TALK ABOUT LIK UGH. Okay, can the bell ring already like I got places to go. I like 
trees they are so pretty bro. I wonder if I'm aloud to write random stuff on here. I don't and I'm not goin' to ask because Ms. Nakada is gon' get on my case about it so yea. Oh ya'll, we got ten minutes 'til the bell like yes god is coming through for me. you already know. OMG I JUST NOICED IT'S FRIDAY SO I WO'NT READ THIS 'TIL MONDAY OMG BRO UGH. WAIT WE AIN'T EVEN GOT SCHOOL  MONDAY NEITHER, SO BRO I'M REALLY IRRITATED RIGHT NOW LIKE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. Anyways, bye ya'll I guess have a wonderful weekend. I know I ain't because
 nobody wanna tell me what's plots, but it's cool. Bro, I feel like this dude cheated he is not at no 99%. Anyways for real though bye ya'll :D 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...