Friday, November 8, 2019

Ricky's second blog

Agenda

Blog corrections
15 week grades
writer's workshop
HW: NaNoWriMo
24% tonight

 So, today we started with Zohara's second Blog. I knew she was going to pick me because yesterday when Ashley picked her, I was like haha and right after I said that I regretted it because then I knew she was going to pick me, but I don't care. It is what it is. So, now Ms. Nakada is checking the reading journals then she came and checked mine. Then, I got right back on this blog, which I hate. lol. I never wanna do this again and do yah wanna know what is crazy I do all my work and Zohara said that that's the first time she has seen me do work. I feel played. Now, for the rest of the period every body needs to do their novels and I don't wanna do this blog any more. Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...