Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Aaron's Second Blog.

Blog Corrections
A.C.E
Final Review
reader's workshop RJ check

HW
Read a good book
AR 100%/500,000 words
Finals Tomorrow!



When I got picked, I was kinda expecting this. So, after Dalina read her blog, Ms. Nakada told everyone to take out their notebook. She said to write down a new page and add in the table of contents A.C.E.

After everyone did that, Ms. Nakada explained what A.C.E is. She also said that it was used for math problems and thus the reason why there is a math equation on the board in English Class. Then, Ms. Nakada remembered that she need to explain what would be on the final tomorrow. After that, she went back to A.C.E.and showed how it works. While she was typing down for a new example she sneezed and the whole class said bless you. After that, she explained of how A.C.E can be used, like in a song or other books. While Ms. Nakada mentions about checking everyone reading journal while everyone is doing the A.C.E. While at it, the screen went blue screen and I can't copy the question about it, and I'm too lazy to look up when the question is there again. After a while, Ms. Nakada started to say to the question of who's finished with their A. After that the citation, and then she shows about what she expects us to do in the finals. It was color-coded so it's was easy to find the A.C.E. Ms. Nakada basically told us that it was like A.C.E but you are doing C. and E. Three times.

Then she told everyone about the  quick-write. While everyone's doing that I'll got nothing to do but type. I looked at the board and saw a quote by Auggie Pullman. "Everyone should get a standing ovation at least once in their life." I don't understand what it means because I don't know what ovation means yet also I don't know who Auggie Pullman is too. There nothing to do in here when you are done doing the blog. I can do what the students in the class are doing quick writing and doing the A.C.E. so I can do the finals tomorrow. Does the person skip the final because they are doing the blog or will that person ignore it and do it for a another day? Well, after a while Ms.Nakada asked the class any questions. I think that the bell... and that's the bell. Alright then, good-bye, and I won't be here next week, so good luck getting points.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...