Monday, December 9, 2019

Dalina's Second Blog

AGENDA

Blog corrections
Q Q Song
Citations/ Bibliographies
works cited
RJ✓ Binder✓
HW: Read a good book
AR 100%
500,000 words


Hi, my name is Dalina, and this is my second blog. Since Paras put his YouTube channel on here, I am going to because we did not hear his story because he did not put anything that told people what we did in class. So, I am not doing the story because I don't know what happened in it. But, my YouTube channel is Puzzle Head TV. Anyways, Ms. Nakada checked our binder reminders to see if we wrote down our agendas. We also did our quote, question, and song of the week. This week's quote was, STUDENT CHOICE or "Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could." R.W. Emerson or "Make each day your masterpiece." J. Wooden. I know, that was a lot, and then Paras tried to use a quote we already used. But, for the quote, I picked the one by R.W. Emerson. The question of the week was, "What would you constitute a perfect day for you?" I put a day where I do nothing in school and last, but definitely not least, the song of the week, which was "Good As Hell" by Lizzo. Yeah, I know the name is weird. The song was about a good day that someone was having. Kalani asked if it was the song from the Walmart commercial. After we did that, we opened our English notebooks to our citations and bibliographies. Ms. Nakada told us about paraphrases and end notes. She also told us to put what page we got our info from. Then, she gave us all a piece of paper, that looks like this:



She also told us that someone put a whole song in their novel and cheated. Anyways, I have to go to sixth period. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...