Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Alejandra's second blog




 Agenda

 Blog Corrections

 Novelly with Anna

HW  

Read for fun AR 100% / 250,000 words


So, this is my second blog. Kailah decided to pick me. Honestly, I was hoping someone wouldn't have picked me, and I could have skipped my second blog, but that didn't happen, sadly. Anyways, we started off with blog corrections, we got a point because Kailah only forgot to put the homework on the blog. Then, a woman named Anna started teaching us the word Novelly. She asked what would be a good thing to do in your community Nelson said," picking up trash off the side walk." Adrian said something too, but I forgot.

Then, she talked about civic education, digital technology, and fiction. Then, Anna had the class read "Leaving El Salvador," and turns out this is a true story. It's about a boys experience in El Salvador, and how he left it. There's more to the story, but I don't want the blog to long. It's a sad story though. This story is really sad. I didn't think people had to go through so much trouble just to leave El Salvador. Turns out the boy was fourteen going through something like that, that's just sad.

Anyways, Anna had the class open up their phones again and go to an app (I forgot the apps name, sorry). After that, she was asking the class what answers they chose, she had our class is different from the other LAUSD schools. I think; I don't really remember. Anyways, the bells about to ring. Gotta go to sixth period, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...