Thursday, December 19, 2019

Jenny's Second Blog :)

Blog-corrections
Gift Of Words
Reader's Workshop
NaNo Awards
HW:Read for fun AR 100%/250,000 words


Hi, People. So, we started off doing the blog corrections, and uhh I never got choosen to do my second blog or whatever, until Alejandra choose me to this  blog at first I didn't wanna do it, but now there was some tea spilt, I guess in class. Anyways, as we were getting our English notebooks out when Ricky came in the class late and Ms. Nakada asked "Was Merlyn late too?" Anyways, everyone started calling people out and uhhh.

We started working on the Gift of Words and Ms. Nakada asked us what it was like to be lonely or solitary like that and I was like, oh I can relate, because me was lonely earlier in Lunch. Anyways, let me get back to what we were doing in class. Okay, so forget what I said earlier on the gift of words. I think it was what we were working on. Ms. Nakada read us "Good Hours" a poem by Robert Frost. The two words she was asking us about were: solitude v. lonliness. I didn't even do my work most of the time because I'm doing this blog and got confused on what we was talking about. I already feel like this blog makes no sense and some of what I'm typing is going to get corrected by the next time we do blog corrections.

Okay, me staring to get hungry for no reason :( This computer almost turned off. That's when you know I don't have anything to type :(. Then we were talking about the seasons and how december 21st is the winter solstice. We finished doing the gift of words, and then Ms. Nakada showed us some gift of words people have done. It looked good, honestly.

I recieved my paper that I wrote my gift of words it wasn't even a poem it was quotes I made up. Okay, then, Ms. Nakada gave out the awards for the people who did an 100% on the NaNoWriMo sadly i didn't get one because i only got to 86 or sum like that but congrats to everyone who got one Ailen and Violet were just telling me how surprised they were that Ryan got one, but other than that, everything was okay. Me done with this blog. Me out. Bye have a good day :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...