Friday, December 6, 2019

Paras Ram's Second Blog.

Agenda

Blog Corrections
NaNoWriMo
Gallery Walk
In-text citations/ bibliographies

HW: 2 weeks left in Fall semester!
Is there anything you need to do? AR?



Konichiiwa, Privyet, Hola, what ever language you speak, hello! Since this is my second blog, I'm really happy and everyone booed at me when I said that I would start a new series, so thank you all! Key picked me and I really appreciate it. Before I start the new series, I'm going to tell you some things about my self. I can speak some Japanese, some Russian, a little bit of Farsi, and a lot of Punjabi. I'm a huge Naruto weeb, so that's how I can speak some Japanese!

In class today, Ms. Nakada collected our NaNoWriMo submissions at the door and then we wrote down the agenda. Key read his blog, and then chose me. Then, we did a gallery walk of all of our novels.

Ms. Nakada asked us to write a new page in our table of contents titled: Citations, Bibliographies/Works Cited. We took these notes and then the bell rang and we left.

Nelson told me to make a series about Nuclear Fusion, since we learned that in Science, so here I go! Also, make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel, TheOfficialParasRam. Anyway, lets get in to the story! On a stormy night, a CSA agent called Barry Allen was in his lab. He was studying blood samples and then he saw that a thunder cloud was raising above him. He realized that the Nuclear Fusion Particle Accelerator will turn on, but he sees the news on his little monitor. The news are saying that the particle accelerator had exploded and just as he looks up, a red bolt of lightning strikes him. He is knocked away by it and falls on the shelves that have chemicals on it. He is bleeding from his mouth and as he falls asleep, a red surge of lightning is seen in his throat traveling to his brain. The ambulance arrives and he is placed on to a stretcher. His best friend, Iris, is next to him crying. He reached the hospital and it experienced weird power surges because of how fast his heart was beating. He is in a coma for 9 months and he wakes up in a lab called STAR Labs, that is also known as the most famous lab in the world. He wakes up and sees a two scientists walk in to the room. Two employees walk in to the lab. They're both known as Cisco Ramon and Kaitlyn Frost. They checked his vitals and see that it's normal. He starts freaking out because he doesn't know where he is and eventually, he calms down. They explain to him that he's at STAR Labs and that he was in a coma for 9 months. As he is processing that, another employee walks in to the lab. Barry's mouth drops as the man walks in to the room. It's the famous scientist known as, Dr. Wells. The scientist explains to Barry that he was struck by a lightning bolt that was made from the famous Nuclear Fusion Particle Accelerator. Dr. Wells tells Barry that he might have superhuman speed because of the Nuclear Fusion Particle Accelerator. Dr. Wells gives him clothes to wear and he wears them, but these aren't regular clothes. It's a red running suit with goggles. They go outside on to their plane runway that has no planes and they start preparing for him to run. Before Barry starts running, his eyes have red lightning in them and he starts running. He has a trail behind him that's red and he blacks out. He gets a flash back of his mother being murdered by someone with red lightning. He eventually regains his consciousness and he sees that it's too late for him to stop. He crashes in to these barrels of water and he screams in pain as he finds out that his arm is broken. His arm is patched up and fixed, while he is transported to the lab. Kaitlyn informs him about his rare ability and his abilities that give him the ability to heal at an abnormal rate. A normal human would have to wait for a couple of months for their arm to heal, but since you were struck by the Nuclear Fusion Particle Accelerator, which gave you your abilities, it would only take you a couple of hourse. Now, the bell has rang and I really appreciate that Key let me do the blog. Well, I hope you guys had a good weekend! Bye! Oh and by the way, The witch has been revived and the Blog Panther killed it and brought Ms. Nakada back. Yes! I finished the story! Cya! Also, I like turtles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...