Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Denise's second blog

Agenda
Blog corrections
NaNo submissions
Excerpts: beginning, allusion, research
Reader's/ writer's workshop
Hw: RJ 11.3
Read for 20 - 30 minutes
NaNo submissions due Friday !!


So, today I did the blog. I was kinda excited because I wanted to do it for a while now. Today in class, we did blog corrections. Then, Ms. Nakada went over the NaNo submissions. After that, Ms. Nakada printed Paras's cover for his novel. Then, Ms. Nakada printed Camrynn's cover, and she wanted a guy with his hoodie on, behind the little girl. Then, she printed Alissia's cover, and then David's cover. Ashley came up to me, and said" haha." I turned around, and she said" you write about me," and so I did. So, the bell is about to ring, sooo byeee! Oh, and I choose Key to do the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...