Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Jullan's Second Blog

blog.corrections
NaNo submissions
-covers
-about the outdoors
-sypnosis
HW: RJ 11.12
READ for 20-30
minutes.
NaNo submissions
due Friday


Hi, people. Today I got picked for the blog by this dude, David, for no reason. It's whatever. I'm kinda of mad though. So, today we looked at our NaNo submission notes and took out a piece of notebook paper. Then, we took out our reading journal to title the paper and get a new book to read for our three word summary and the title of the book. But anyways, the bell is about to ring, and I wish this was sixth period so I can go home, but anyways, Fabian, I got something to say, go do that blog and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...