Thursday, December 5, 2019

Key Koorosh's second blog

Agenda
blog . corrections
graduation requirements
fall semester grades
reader's/writer's workshop

HW: RJ 11.4 read for 20-30 min. Get parent signature.
NaNoWriMo submissions doe tomorrow.

I did not think it would take so long to get chosen to do the second blog. It was kinda my fault for trying my best to be the last person on the first blog and trying to be the first person on the second blog. Mostly the two reasons were I wanted to do the blog, and do the story, and also sorry, Paras, but I was kinda sad if you did the blog before me which will ruin the ending I thought of. Anyways, I just saw I did this first. Also, I should write what we did so, after Denise chose me, finally, for the blog, we went over graduation requirements. It was about telling how we can go to high school, and how to graduate from middle school. After we put are grades in our English, I think it was notes, I did not do it, but when I looked at everyone, mostly everyone was on their log in. Oh, something else, because writing in NaNoWriMo, I keep not making it short like writing do not when I want to write don't. So, you should see the difference in the story. One more thing, I am not going to end this story happy or sad, so when the ending is happy or sad just know that is not the ending. And to make it up to Paras I will choose him for the blog. I hope that was not the reason he wanted to do the blog, and if it was, I am sorry, but the story is finished.

So, when the students run out, they saw someone controlling evil or non evil Ms. Nakada. One of the bravest students took the hat of evil or non evil Ms. Nakada and smash the controller that was controlling Ms. Nakada. When the controller was broken, the thing that was controlling the controller ran, and went in a castle and evil Ms. Nakada did not look like evil anymore. Soddenly the dark clouds were gone, the darkness on the ground and plants were gone. the people blow the building thought the which was no more. but a castle from the darkness of the clouds that were gone showed a bright non color non white light. than the sun was getting darker and darker. but the people thought this is what happens when an evil which is gone. but they soon saw it was worse than before. the sun shined a bright dark light and it was also dark not as dark as no light but as something else which I do not know how to explain it yet. but a bright lightning hit near the castle and three others came. will at least the lightning was not dark. now everyone in the town know that the reason is the castle. at first they thought they could go to the castle ad burn it or destroy it. but when they were going to go to the castle lightnings and light fire was stopping them the heat and light of the fire and the brightness and how fast the lightning was stopped them from moving any farther than one step. the students and Ms. Nakada not evil after the controller and the hat was destroyed were thinking of a way. one of the smartest one find a way so he trowed a bag of gasoline and forced the fire to the castle. the castle was burned and destroyed. Remember when I said its not a happy ending will the castle exploded really instead of burning. So the town was never seen again but everything turned to normal and the story was told. Oh ya, that was a fake Ms. Nakada.

sorry paras for ending the story like this.



bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...