Friday, December 20, 2019

FaBiAn's SeCoNd bLoG

Agenda

Blog/Corrections
Gift of words
reader's workshop
HW:Have a wonderful winter break


Today, in class Jenny picked me for the second blog. I really don't care that she picked me because I won't have to read it until the next three weeks we come back. Ms. Nakada and the class were correcting Jenny's second blog. Then, Ms. Nakada told the class to do something, but I really forgot what she said but the class was on their phones, listening to music or talking to each other. I really don't know what to write for this blog since it's a short day  since we get out at 12:35 so this blog is gonna be short. Ms. Nakada started playing Christmas music in class. The bell is about to ring in two minutes so I gotta go to P.E., but have a good winter break, but by the time I read this it's already finished. Okay, gotta go. Bye .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...