Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Canell's Second Blog


AGENDA

Blog Corrections
Q. Q. and song
Lit. Circle Update

HW: RJ 2.1 Read
for 20-30 minutes

Hi, so today I was picked to do the blog, and the class today wrote down the quote of the week and the question of the week. I really did like the quote of the week it was said by Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. "The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands in times of challenge and controversy." Next, the class listened to a podcast of the song named "Lift Every Voice and Sing" or also known as The Black National Anthem. Now, I have got to go. Sorry, I didn't write much. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...