Friday, January 17, 2020

Ilia's second blog

Agenda
Blog corrections
Story Groups: John Lewis
literature circles 
R.J. check 
HW: Enjoy the MLK weekend.
Make good trouble. 

Hi people my name is Ilia if you don't know, and it's my second blog. So, today day was really nice day for me. I did my mile, and eat my lunch, but when I got in to the Ms. Nakada's room, I felt like something going to be bad in a minute. Then, Joshua read his blog, and he picked me, and now I'm doing the blog. After that, Ms. Nakada, hmmmm I think I want some pizza, but let's get back to the blog. So, Ms. Nakada showed us the video, about the book March, and then we got in to the literature circles. We were fast. We got a new record:14 seconds. After that, every one started to read. And the bell is about to ring, so good bye. I'm going to my next class, and after that I'm going to get my pizza, bye again. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...