Thursday, January 16, 2020

Joshua's First Blog

Agenda

Blog Corrections

Reading Journal

Literature Circles

HW RJ 1.4 Read for 20-30
min record

*Get parent signature


Hello, well today was a regular day in English class, Maria started reading her blog and chose me. I certainly wasn't nervous. I have been preparing to do my first Blog ever. So, Ms. Nakada started giving instructions about doing the Literature Circles but before that, she checked the Reading Journals of each one of us and made sure that we were on 1.3 of it. By the way, it's a pity to those who don't have it because they're parents are going to get a phone call. We had to put the tables together in order to read as a group, and I think we did it in less than thirty seconds so, congratulations to all of us. I don't know what kind of reward that is, but let's keep going.

Now, everyone is reading the books they chose in groups and it's quite messy, I have to admit, but I think they are gonna do great in getting on the page they have to be. I certainly do not want to see Ms. Nakada angry. And I think nothing important happened for the rest of the period, except for Ms. Nakada going and remembering us that we needed to do Questions and Summary of the pages read in class. Sorry if my blog is too short, but there was nothing interesting that happened in the period. Have a wonderful day each one of you, do your homework and good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...