Monday, February 10, 2020

Alejandra's Third Blog




AGENDA

Blog Corrections
Q.Q. Song
Lit. Circles Summarize 
HW
RJ 5.1 Read for 20-30 minutes 
Book fair tomorrow 



    Hi, so Alissia decided to choose me for the blog. Honestly, I don't want to do this. Anyways, so Ms. Nakada starts the Quote of the week which was," People spend their whole lives looking for love. Poems and songs and entire novels are written about it. But how can you trust something that can end as soon as it begins?" - Nicola Yoon The Sun Is Also A Star But before we started the quote of the week she started asking the class what we want friday, kinda got hungry, but not really.

   Anyways,  We just started the question of the week which was, " Can you make someone fall in love with you?" My honest opinion, I have no idea, cause I don't believe in it, but that's just my opinion. Than, Ms. Nakada starts talking about To All the Boys I Loved, the book project Jade made. Now we're doing the song of the day it's called "The Promise" - When in Rome. This song is about love, and my favorite lyric is, "I'm sorry, but I'm just thinking of the right words to say." 

   Now, we're starting literature circles. I may just read, but I don't know. Well, the bells about ring bye, have a good rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...