Friday, February 7, 2020

Alissia's third blog

Agenda
Blog corrections
reader's workshop BR check
Book projects/RJ
Homework: Enjoy a weekend off!


        Hello, so I guess today I am doing the blog. At first Adrian choose Ila, then David told him to choose me, so he did. Today is a short day because yesterday was open house. Ms. Nakada told the students to take out there binder reminders to check them. Now Ms. Nakada is collecting book projects and some students did not do it, so it's getting Ms. Nakada kind of upset. Now the room is quiet because the students are reading and some are taking AR tests. Well, the bell is gonna ring in one minute, and I have to my sixth period. Byee....... Oh, and I choose Alejandra. Tee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Nakada Virtual Classroom: Day 44

Agenda: Check-in Q - Q - Song LAST DAY!!! HW: Letters to yourself, me, and a future eighth grader.  This is it! Our last Zoom...